Wholesale NFL Jerseys

in News 05.03.2020 07:25
von gsnoopy520 • 166 Beiträge

The highlights of a Global Youth Tobacco Survey (GYTS) carried out in India bring out some truly alarming facts about the prevalence and use of tobacco products among school children aged 13 to 15. Almost 15 percent of the students use tobacco products in some form Adam Lallana Jersey , with 4.4 percent of them smoking cigarettes. 24 percent of the students think that boys who smoke are more popular while 13.4 percent think that girls who smoke have more friends. In fact, 21 percent think that boys who smoke are more attractive and 15.6 percent believe that girls with this harmful habit are more appealing. Evidently, bringing about a big change in perception is absolutely critical. Action needs to be taken right now to encourage smoking prevention and to focus attention on the harmful effects of this habit which students often take up because they think it is ool?or rown up? Here are some terrifying facts you can communicate to teens to encourage smoking prevention.

Cigarette smoke contains about 4800 chemicals and nearly 70 of these are known to cause cancer. The nicotine found in cigarette smoke is an addictive substance that increases heart rate and blood pressure. Tar is another component of cigarette smoke that forms a thick deposit in your lungs, preventing it from functioning efficiently. Another component is carbon monoxide, also present in exhaust fumes Adam Bogdan Jersey , which reduces the oxygen circulating in your body.

?Smoking puts you at higher risk of developing chronic respiratory diseases like bronchitis as well as heart disease. These can impair your quality of life significantly and prevent you from doing the things and activities that your friends and peers can enjoy.

?Studies show that smoking is a contributory factor in infertility and it prevents wounds from healing quickly.

?Smoking increases your risk of diabetes by 30 percent to 40 percent. The more you smoke the greater the risk of this disease.

?Osteoporosis or bone weakening is a side effect of smoking. This habit decreases bone density and makes them more prone to fractures.

?Smoking contributes to aneurysms, which is a condition where blood vessels begin to bulge and ultimately burst, leading to death.

?Vision impairment can be traced back to smoking. Smokers are at higher risk of macular degeneration, cataracts and optic nerve damage, and any of these can cause blindness.

Everyone knows that smoking is harmful to health yet about a million smoking -related deaths occur in the country every year. About 12 percent of the world smokers live in India. Nearly 40 percent of the country children have already taken their first puff as an xperiment?before they turn 11. These are reasons enough why smoking prevention should be taken up on a war-footing to prevent youngsters from falling prey to this harmful addiction. Spreading awareness about the ill-effects is the best way to do this. You can do your bit to help keep young adults away from smoking and tobacco products by enlightening the teens and adolescents in your neighbourhood Liverpool Short Shirt , starting today.
Total Views: 143Word Count: 495See All articles From Author

As a kid I read 19th century literature, including "On Walden Pond" by Henry David Thoreau. An early environmentalist, HDT eschewed modernization and lived his own philosophy by leaving civilization and building himself a cabin in the New England woods "on Walden Pond" ("pond" being the New England vernacular for "lake"). There he journaled his thoughts about living simply, and decried the advancement of the modern age, industrialization Customized Liverpool Jersey , and its desecration of Nature and simple values.

The book partially grandfathered the Back-to-Nature, and subsequent organic movements of the 20th century. Interestingly, the roots of those movements seem tied in two centuries, to dehumanization by tsunamis of global industrialization, commercialization Cheap Liverpool Jerseys , and technological fusion into the lives of ordinary people.

First, I am not 160 years old, I just read the book.

Secondly, it really is possible for bright young teenagers to learn and understand 19th century ug that screaming media center.

That said, "On Walden Pond" introduced a respect for naturalism that never left my consciousness. The thought of a simpler Trent Alexander-Arnold Liverpool Jersey , more respectful and organic lifestyle is as tantalizing now as it was 160 years ago, or even 40 years ago (or 20 years ago...I''m not that old). Which is why I so greatly admire Amish and Mennonite communities for their time tested, steadfast refusal to relinquish personal freedoms to corporate industrialization.

I never did become an environmental purist. Our age is what is it is. My blow-dryer is my friend, after all.

But the growth of the organic industry gives us an opportunity to rethink our relationship with the planet, and our daily needs. We have a chance to gradually introduce organic products into everyday living Steven Gerrard Liverpool Jersey , and to dictate quality of life for ourselves and our families.

"On Walden Pond" is a good read. Even I find some of HDT''s suggestions somewhat impractical though (living naked in the woods is a little more exposure to tiny critters than I care to y little things). However introducing organic textiles and foods, recycling, decreasing energy consumption, and dozens of other environmentally sensible practices, will go a long way toward not only reclaiming our environment for ourselves and descendants Simon Mignolet Liverpool Jersey , but will just plain make you feel comfortable.

The switch to organic living should be easy, personal, natural, and without stress. Morphing into a committed activist is not required.

So don''t dive in, rack up the credit card bills Sheyi Ojo Liverpool Jersey , and feel obligated to protest anything (crowds can be somewhat um, smelly?). Itchy skin? Buy some organic cotton sheets or bath towels. Got a baby on the way? Buy some organic baby bedding. Try organic coffee, shop local organic produce stands on Saturday.. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NBA Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys From China Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Justin
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2009 Themen und 2010 Beiträge.